- Rules and mechanics for playing a unique game mode in your Dungeon & Dragons game.
- Tips on how to run this game mode in both online and in person games.
- An original map (including a VTT version) of the airship.
- 8 original tokens representing 8 different character classes.
- A new magical item to be awarded to the winner of the game.
How The Lich Stole Christmas!
- Scalable encounters that make this adventure playable by characters of all levels.
- Kobolds in Christmas hats!
- The story told in a recognizable style that encourages the players to get in on the fun by creating their own rhymes.
- Mad snowmen, an original creature presented with four separate stat blocks for each tier of play.
- An original puzzle for the players to solve in order to accomplish their final goal.
- Combat encounters that include different enemies, tactics, and mechanics based on tier of play.
- A unique magic item presented as a reward to parties who complete the quest
Waterdeep: The Plowing and Running
- A kidnapping mystery with several clues leading to different ways for the characters to solve it.
- Mechanics for players to participate in a race at the holiday event.
- Two optional bonus objectives, including one that has the players exploring the city of Waterdeep and another that allows characters and players to explore their creative sides.