- Four original mysterious character backgrounds:
- Master of Whispers
- Four original scalable modular encounters:
- Whodunnit? – When a crime is committed, a lineup of suspects is examined to find the culprit.
- Bookerton’s Library – Strange and nefarious forces have infiltrated the library, causing the books within to behave in remarkable ways.
- Dead Drop – The party must discreetly acquire and deliver a stolen book while avoiding unwanted attention.
- Birthday Murder Day – A birthday party ends with the guest of honor dead, and the party must use clues to identify the murderer.
- Six original NPCs and creatures.
- Ten original magic items.
- Three original encounter / battle maps
- The tables, desks, and rows between book shelves of a fancy library.
- A grisly murder scene at a private gathering.
- A scenic and serene park surrounded by shops.
Five Star Dive Bar
- 25 special tavern events with varying levels of surprising and hilarious outcomes, such as: Axe throwing contest
- Battle of the bands
- Pet battle night
- Taco Third Days
- Paint and sip
- And many more!
- Rules and scoring system for holding tavern nights and tracking the tavern’s reputation.
- Mechanics for running your own tavern games, such as: Gelande Quaffing – a drinking relay race
- Fire the Cannon – roll heavy balls into marked holes for points
- Boris’s Famous Hotdog Eating Contest – challenge the champion!
- And more!
- Tables, price guides, and resources for building a tavern.
- 5 original tavern-themed magic items.
- Extensive flavor items such as full beverage,food, and hot sauce menu.
- 2 original tavern maps, each in gridded, non-gridded, print friendly, and VTT formats.
King of the Road
- Over 25 categories of goals and achievements including: Core races and character classes
- Situations and settings
- Monster trophies
- Accumulating the most of specific things
- Magic items
- And some fun zany achievements in our author’s choice section
- Nearly 300 individual achievements!
- Master score sheet and individual score sheets based on each topic.
- Two unique magic items to reward the leader and winner of the competition.
- Story hooks to aid the DM in adding the competition to their campaign.
Obstacles, Obstructions, and Ordeals
- 15 original obstacles for use in your adventures, including:
- Pendulum Blades
- Arrow Crossfire
- Minotaur Run
- Fire Walk
- And more!
- Rules and mechanics for connecting the encounters in a competitive obstacle course event.
- Instructions on how to scale the difficulty of the obstacles for characters of all levels.
- Story hooks for working obstacle course events into your campaign.
- 3 different obstacle course configurations, each with their own theme.
- Optional “Raising The Stakes” sidebars for making obstacles more challenging and dangerous.
- 2 unique magical items that can be awarded to players for winning the obstacle course competition.
Snow and Ice, Things Nasty and Nice
- Four original arctic themed character backgrounds:
- Ice Fisher
- Wilderness Guide
- Fur Trader
- Reindeer Herder
- Five original scalable modular encounters:
- On Thin Ice – Cross a frozen river that might not be as safe as it looks.
- White Out – Navigate the treacherous conditions of a severe blizzard.
- Leader of the Pack – Hungry wolves work together to hunt their prey.
- Ice Fishing Contest – Compete to catch the most and largest fish.
- Falling Ice – Maneuver through a narrow hallway and dodge falling icicles.
- Eight original NPCs and creatures.
- Thirteen original magic items.
- Five original encounter / battle maps
- The ice cave holds unknown creatures and secrets.
- The frozen river looks like it’s solid enough to cross, but is it?
- The tavern offers some shelter and comfort from the frigid conditions.
- The forbidden woods are home to hungry and dangerous creatures.
- The narrow ice tunnel directs travelers through a confined space.
Split The Party
- Advice on how to make splitting the party a fun and engaging experience for players, along with guidance on the pitfalls to avoid.
- Mechanics for scaling the included adventure and encounters so they can be used for characters of all levels, from level 1 to 20.
- Lost In The Woods – An original adventure that splits the party in half for a cinematic experience.
- Four modular encounters that can be plugged into any adventure or campaign.
- Seven brand new magic items that are built around the idea of the party members being separated from each other.
- Five full color maps.
- Forty-four NPC and creatures – eleven originals with a separate stat blocks for each of the four adventure tiers.
The Lost Lyrics of Rezinar
- Original lyrics for twelve songs written to the music of popular songs, including:
- “We Will Shock You” – “We Will Rock You” by Queen
- “Fireball” – “Wonderwall” by Oasis
- “Dwarves and Orcs” – “Baby Shark” by Pinkfong
- “Eye Of The Beholder” – “Eye Of The Tiger” by Survivor
- “I Fought the Balor” – “I Fought The Law” by The Clash
- And more!
- Twelve unique insults for use with the Vicious Mockery ability.